Sunday 13 February 2011

Ribbon Willow

Welcome to my blog! I'm planning on posting about the different creative projects I've been up to which could be photography or graphic design or sewing... I've been trying my hand at film making recently as well so that may find it's way onto here. I hope you enjoy looking at it!

Willow Tree, July 2009, Bishops Stortford

Jan 2009, Isle of Skye, Scotland
Sketch for Vane Tempest Sessions
I love trees, they seem to pop up all the time in artwork I've done or photos I've taken so it seemed appropriate to use the name of one for my blog. I also wanted to come up with something memorable and slightly whimsical that I can use for labels on things I make. My friend Jon came up with this idea and it stuck. So after a quick Google search just to make sure it was original, Ribbon Willow was created!

No comments:

Post a Comment