Friday 4 May 2012

A venture into portrait photography...


It was my birthday last weekend and very excitingly I got a new camera lens for my Canon 450D! I got my camera about three years ago and have been working with the 28-135mm lens ever since so it's great to be able to add a bit of variety with a lovely 50mm portrait one. 

As you can see I wasted no time in asking my friends to pose for me:










As you can see it's such a lovely lens to use for portraits and I'm looking forward to getting more into 'people' photography.

Here's a final pic to make you smile. It's my friend Tom with a fish piƱata on his head:

2 comments:

  1. Love them! The fixed fifty is a fantastic lens. I've been meaning to get one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it on the recommendation of a friend and so far I am very happy with it. Such a bargain price too!

    ReplyDelete