Friday 25 May 2012

Goodbye Durham


This is my second farewell blog post of the week (for my work one follow this link).

Today was my last day living in Durham and the sun was shining which makes the city look beautiful so it was a good day to have off work to enjoy wandering around the cobbled street, listening to buskers and bumping into friends.

Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera into town but I did get some snaps of the rest of the day. This is how I spent my last day in Durham:

          A delicious summer lunch with birthday chutney eaten in the sunshine          

Packing up all my remaining possessions ready to be shipped down south

Re-potting lavender plants on the patio

Watering the seedlings on my windowsill that my house mates are going to babysit for me

Making home-baked cookies as a goodbye present

Goodbye Durham! I will miss you and your inhabitants but I will be back to visit often and friends are always welcome in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment